| our little man |
| ...becoming a family of four |
|
5.14.2008
18 Months Today Ben turned 18 months old. This is a milestone that Aimee and I have been dreading since he turned 1, as he is now another step away from being a baby - one more step toward being a little man. Aimee and I are not currently planning on having any more children, so it makes us sad to think that our last little baby is becoming less a baby every day. I miss holding him all swaddled up and sleeping. He was so warm and cuddly, I could have held him all day long. Even though we are sad that we no longer have a little baby, it is exciting to watch him develop. He is so observant, and it seems every day he surprises me with how much he understands. He remembers where things are around the house (and I mean things that move around like toys and sippy cups, not furniture which, lets face it, would be rather less impressive). He can also anticipate our actions when he sees us doing something, such as if we go and turn off the TV at dinner time - he picks out a CD (we like to listen to music during dinner). He really is the sweetest little boy. He has become very affectionate and has started greeting me at the door on days I work early. I know he is going to be the best kind of man when he grows up.
|
Picture of the Week
click here to check out ben's weekly albums read all about my big sister here!
Stats
Benjamin Paul November 14, 2006 12:42 pm 9 pounds, 15 ounces 23 inches At 6 weeks: 12 pounds, 14 ounces 22 inches At 2 months (11 weeks): 14 pounds, 7 ounces 25 inches At 4 months (20 weeks): 16 pounds, 5 ounces 26.5 inches At 6 months (29 weeks): 18 pounds, 1 ounce 27.5 inches At 9 months (42 weeks): 17 pounds, 1 ounce 27.5 inches At 10 months (44 weeks): 17 pounds, 1 ounce At 11 months (48 weeks): 17 pounds, 11 ounces At 12 months: 20 pounds 29.5 inches At 15 months: 19 pounds, 14 ounces 30.5 inches At 18 months: 23 pounds 31.5 inches At 24 months: 27 pounds, 12 ounces 35.25 inches At 36 months: 38 pounds 37.5 inches
Archives
home
Great Links
breastfeeding & parenting support make homemade baby food cloth diapering information
Credits
design by maystar powered by blogger |